1. Fast Delivery
Most labels leave our production facility 24-48 business hours after order placement and payment. Custom clothing, woven labels and textile items specially made for you may take a few days longer. We'll notify you via e-mail once we ship the goods.
We ship Priority/Express Mail by New Zealand Post. The package fits in your mailbox. Delivery usually takes 2-10 working days. We do not have any influence on the delivery times of New Zealand Post or possible delays in delivery.
2. Package, postage & payment
All orders are delivered for NZ$6.95.
3. Secure payments
Shop with confidence using SSL connections for secure payments. We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Americ Express, Maestro and MasterCard, PayPal payments and (direct) debit cards. Unfortunately we can not accept cheques.
4. How can I place my Photo or Logo on CottonTrends products?
CottonTrends features the ability to place your photo/logo on the frontside of most of our labels. Supported File Types are .bmp, .gif, .png and .jpg.
- Select the option "Logo or Photo" on the "Front Side" selector.
- Click "Browse" to locate the image you would like to upload from your computer.
- Click "Upload" to begin uploading. This may require some time for larger files.
Once your logo has been uploaded, a virtual spec will be created for all supported products. High-resolution images work best. We will not review or modify your final design: `What you see is What you get`.
5. Samples & Quotations
CottonTrends produces goods pursuant to specifications provided by customers at affordable pricing for small quantities. We achieve high quality and fast turnaround from standardisation and the integration of automation technology in handling, production and distribution. As a consequence, we do not sell other products than the ones shown in the webshop and do not provide free samples of products.
6. How do I access my invoice?
Electronic invoicing helps to reduce paper waste. Please follow these instructions to access your electronic invoice:
- Access your account online by going to the CottonTrends webshop.
- Select "My Account".
- Enter your e-mail and then your password.
- Select your order and then click on "view".
- Click on “click here to get your Invoice" if you want your invoice.
7. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation?
After the payment you should receive an email confirming that you have completed the order. If you did not receive this email, we probably can not reach you through the provided email address. Most likely, you misspelled your email address. Send us an email with your alternative email address!
8. How do I retrieve my password if I forget it?
- Go online to CottonTrends and following the steps provided:
- On the top of our home page select "My Account".
- Click on the link that reads "Forgot your Password? Click here."
- Enter your email address and then select "continue".
- You will now receive an email that includes your new Password.
We provide example screen displays that attempt to simulate what the final product would look like. Please note that images and colours on your screen might look somewhat different from the final product. That's because computer monitors can have different qualities or resolutions and monitors use light which is seen differently by the human eye then the actual product. Simulations for woven and embroidered products may differ from the final product due to technical constraints on these techniques.
10. Wash & Care instructions
Woven labels will wash at any temperature (including boil wash) without colour running or damage.
All printed products, including printed labels and especially those designed with dark colors, are prone to fading over time. However, your designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed:
- Prints should not be washed during 5-7 days following delivery.
- Textile with prints should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
- To avoid fading, dry cleaning and machine drying is not recommended.
- Prints should not be ironed.