Frequently Asked Questions.
- Fast Delivery
- Package, Postage & Secure payments
- Upload and place photo, logo or your designs on a label
Most labels and custom printed fabrics leave our production facilities 24-48 business hours after receipt of payment. Custom clothing, woven labels and textile items specially made for you may take a few days longer. We'll notify you via e-mail when we ship your order. We ship Priority/Express Mail by New Zealand Post. The package fits in your mailbox. Delivery usually takes 2-10 working days. We do not have any influence on the delivery times of New Zealand Post or possible delays in delivery.
All orders are delivered for $ 4.95. A shipping surcharge may apply on especially large or heavy items. Such surcharge will be displayed on the product page.
Shop with confidence using SSL connections for secure payments. We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, American Express, Maestro and MasterCard, PayPal payments and (direct) debit cards. Unfortunately we can not accept cheques.
Our website features the ability to place your photo/logo on your label. We take almost any file format.
- Choose „Logo or Photo“ using the „Front Side“ selector.
- Click „Browse“ to locate the image you would like to upload from your computer.
- Click „Upload“ to begin uploading. This may require some time for larger files.
- Once your logo has been uploaded, a virtual spec will be created.
Image file Preparation Tips:
- Resolution: For beste result, use high resolution images.
- Cropping: Our systems may resize and scale your image according to the space available on the product imprint area. Include an 'invisible' dot in your logo file case you do not want this to happen.
- Text & Line Weight: Please reckon, very thin lines and finer details may not show due to surface roughness of the fabric.
- We do not evaluate, proof or modify your design: „What you see is What you get“.
You can print your custom designs, images, logos and photos onto cotton fabric, polyester etc. of up to one meter wide and 5 meters long. To do so,start an image editing program such as Adobe Photoshop. Create a new canvas of 6000 x 6000 pixels at 150 dpi. Place your images whereever you like in this canves and save it as a file in .jpg format. Make sure your filesize does not exceed 5 Mb !. Go to "Print your own fabric" at our website. Upload your .jpg file and select "Pattern: Centered" and "Repeat: 1". Your canvas will now be printed 1 x 1 meter. To print images longer than 1 meter, such as for tablecloths, curtains or clothing of say 1 meter wide and 2.5 meters long, create a canvas of 6000 x 15000 pixels at 150 dpi in photoshop. Again place where your image (s), save the document (remeber: filesize up to 5 Mb) and proceed as above. Pleaae note, you have to order three meters of fabric, otherwise it does not fit!
To help you with colour matching fabrics, you can preview your final print by ordering 10"/25 cm custom fabric swatches at 60% discount. We do not distribute free samples.
Electronic invoicing helps to reduce paper waste. Please follow these instructions to access your electronic invoice:
- Access your online CottonTrends account by selecting „My Account“ at our webshop.
- Enter your e-mail and then your password.
- Select your order and then click on „view“.
- Click on „click here to get your Invoice“.
It's the easiest way to reorder from past purchases! View your past orders. Select the item you want to reorder. Then add them to your cart and go! Find past labels orders? Just scan the QR code printed on your sheet of labels.
After the payment you should receive an email confirming that you have completed the order. If you did not receive this email, we probably can not reach you through the provided email address. Most likely, you misspelled your email address. Send us an email with your alternative email address!
For your convenience we provide example screen displays that attempt to simulate what the final product would look like. Please bear in mind colours displayed on your screen might look somewhat different from the final product. That's because computer monitors use light which is seen differently by the human eye then the actual product. At the same time, labels will show up as the same on screen but will have different colours when made of different materials, because different materials absorb and reflect colour differently. Please also reckon that simulations of typefonts on woven and embroidered products may somewhat differ from the final product due to technical constraints.
Woven labels come out from needle loom cut into label pieces, woven name tapes as a ribbon. Iron-on labels are to be pealed from the sheet. Printed cut-out labels must be cut from the sheet into label pieces. A nice, sharp pair of scissors only used for fabric will cut out patterns more easily, accurately, and help prevent fraying. Woven labels and jersey labels will wash at any temperature (including boil wash) with little to no colour running or damage. Printed products, including printed labels and especially those designed with dark colours, are prone to fading and wear over time. Woven labels and labels made of jersey fabric don`t. Your designs can be preserved best if these recommended care instructions are followed:
- Prints should not be washed during 5-7 days following delivery.
- Textile with prints should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
- To avoid fading, dry cleaning and machine drying is not recommended.
- Prints should not be ironed.