Staying more than two metres away from someone and homemade cloth face-coverings can help reduce the risk of transmission in some circumstances - they might help stop the spread of coronavirus by people who are contagious but have no symptoms (known as asymptomatic transmission).
Making a DIY face mask has become the top stay-home activity during the novel coronavirus outbreak – whether it's for your own personal use or to donate to healthcare facilities. If you`re looking for a mask for yourself or others that are not treating COVID-19 patients, the CDC says homemade cloth masks can help slow the spread of the coronavirus. These fabric masks can help protect you in places like the super markets and public transport where it`s harder to keep a safe six-foot distance from other shoppers.
- DIY protective masks
- Customised with your own text, photo, image or logo
- entirely made of Evolon® high-tech textile with superior filtering properties
- washable at 60°C
- everything pre-cut, including ribbons and instructions
- quick and easy to make with just a sewing machine
- set contains 2 customised face masks.